The Center for European Initiatives is registered as operating in the public interest. The organization was founded in January 2005 and is based in Stara Zagora and aims to acquire and apply European good practices and useful models related to the development of civil society. The Center implements priority to projects and initiatives addressed to young people and stimulating their engagement in public life.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ORGANIZATION
● Improving the living conditions and development of the settlements in the Republic of Bulgaria on the basis of civic participation
● Democratization of public life
● Enlargement and safeguarding civil liberties
● Strengthening the institutions of the civil sector
● European integration and regional cooperation
● Promoting active citizenship in public processes