We are launching our first traineeship project on the European Solidarity Corps. This is a new program aimed at combating youth unemployment by enabling young people from 18 to 30 years of age to acquire professional skills at home and abroad.
By the end of 2020 in our organization we will welcome 4 Bulgarian and 8 foreign interns who will specialize in the following areas:
- Youth radio and social media
- Project development and management
- Office management, marketing and advertising
Applications are currently being recruited and considered in the order in which they were received. Each approved trainee will be offered a contract for a period of 6 months. For candidates who do not live in Stara Zagora we provide free accommodation.
Requirements for candidates:
- Completed secondary education
- Speak English - minimum level A2
- Skills to perform tasks independently and in a team
- Positive Attitude to Difficulties and Challenges in the Workplace
- Desire for future professional development in one of the mentioned areas of the internship program
Trainees do not need to have a previous professional or volunteer experience.
- Training and mentoring throughout the internship
- Professional experience in an active and dynamic international team
- Free accommodation
- Internship remuneration
- European Youthpass and Europass certificates for acquired skills after successful completion of the program
- Recommendations for prospective employers or, in the case of excellent results displayed during the internship, a proposal for permanent work in our organization.
Way of applying:
Step 1: Send a CV in English and a cover letter in English to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Interview with candidates approved on papers
Documents are currently considered as scheduled by January 31, 2020.